- 100$ (USD) of the total cost should be paid when making a booking
- The remaining amount has to paid in Kathmandu prior to the trip or can be transferred over to the bank.
- All major currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, SGD, CAD, AUD) are acceptable as per the exchange rate on the day of the payment. For clients paying by credit or debit card, a 4% surcharge on the total amount will apply.
We understand that sometimes due to unavoidable circumstances clients have to cancel their trip, therefore we have the following policy in place:-
- Cancellations made more than a month in advance will be 100% refunded (minus transaction fees)
- Cancellations made less than a month prior to the trip will be 50% refunded (minus transaction fees)
- In case that clients have to cancel (illness or emergency at home), 80% of the balance after deduction of any costs which have already been incurred (i.e. Flight ticket cancellation fees, hotel booking cancellation fees, transport cancellation fees, conservation area entry fee, TIMS, part payment to porters and guides, etc)
Incase of refunds, we will process this immediately, but it might take 7 to 15 working days for the process to go through the bank.
- Bank Of Kathmandu
A/c name :Himal Reisen (P) Ltd.(Travels and Tours)
Swift Code: BOKLNPKA
2. Nabil Bank
A/c name :Himal Reisen (P)Ltd
A/c no: 0104211657601(USD)
Swift Code: NARBNPKA