After having breakfast, drive or fly to Pokhara, arrival and transfer to Hotel in Pokhara. Free for personal activities. Overnight stay at Hotel in Pokhara.
Have an early morning breakfast and move to the airport to catch the short flight from Pokhara to Jomsom. You can enjoy the beautiful view of the lofty hills and, mountains during flight.
Upon arrival at the airport, and you will start your 3 hours trek to reach Kagbeni, the gateway to Upper Mustang. The village is located at the bank of the two rivers. Overnight stay at Guesthouse in Kagbeni.
After breakfast, the trek continues towards the east bank of the Kali Gandaki and then heads north for the Tangbe village, where the houses are white-washed, set among fields of buckwheat and barley. you will spend the night in a guest house.
Today the trek goes along a steep barren land, alongside the copper-red canyon. Then the trail descends into Samar Village from where you walk to a ridge and down another steep trail onto syangbochen. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Today you will trek with an ascend over the Syangboche Pass at 3850m from where you can view the spectacular landscape of Upper Mustang. Trekking Through firest you have another pass to cross, Nyi Pass is 4,010m but from here you descend down to Ghami where you spend the night.
Overnight stay at Ghami.
Today you will trek to the driest part of Mustang. You will also pass a group of Chortens on the way. When reaching Charang, a large village at the top of the Charang, Chu Canyon you get a chance to rest. Overnight stay at Charang.
You will reach your destination today that is Lo-Mangthang. It is one of the major highlights of any Upper Mustang Trek. You will trek through Lo-Gekar, which is the oldest Gompa in Nepal and older than the Samye Gompa of Tibet. After reaching Lo, you will get the opportunity to visit the ancient temples & Monastries of the region and the periphery of the king’s impressive palace, where the king and queen of Lo-Manthang reside. Overnight stay here along with Dinner.
This beautiful mystical town of Lo-Mangthang has a lot to offers. You can visit beautiful Namgyal Gompa, situated on a hilltop, which is of high social, religious as well as legal importance as it serves as a local courthouse, and visit Tigkar Village, Jampa Lhakhang, Chosar excursion.
Today you will leave Lo-Mangthang taking the upper highland trail. This gives you splendid views of both Lo-Mangthang and Charang Valley. On the Way, you can visit the oldest Tibetan monastery- Ghar Gompa. You will cross the Dhi Pass at 4,100m and reach Dhankar. Here you will spend the night.
From Dhamkar you will leave your way to Syangbochen. You can explore any of the landscapes you missed on the way. Spend the night in the guest house.
You will continue your trek over steep ridges and over hills. You will trek to Tetang, The upper village of Chhusang which lies between two hills. Overnight stay here.
Today you will enter the lower regions of the district at Jomsom. On your final trekking day, you will have lunch at Kagbeni. Overnight stay here.
Today you woke up early to catch the morning flight to Pokhara. After checking to the hotel in Pokhara. You have free time to explore Pokhara City. Overnight Stay Here.
After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.