Today take an early morning drive to Besisahar, the Tilicho lake trek. Continue driving 6hours drive to besisahar and 4-5 hours drive to Chame, a beautiful Gurung village situated on the base of a hill. The route passes through terraces, ricefields, waterfalls. Overnight at Chame.
After breakfast, take a scenic walk from Chame to Pisang. You will see the small mani walls and walking in the fields of buckwheat. You can also get a chance to see an amazing view of Annapurna II & III on the way. Enjoy the evening at your leisure and rest in your teahouse for the night.
Today you will trek 6-7hours to Manang via Upper Pisang. Manang is the headquarter of the region. Today’s trails pass most of the pine forest and great Braga Village.
Upon Arrival and Check in to the tea house and Overnight Stay here.
Today is the most important day for the high-altitude trek. There are a number of options available for short hikes. You can go to Gangapurna Lake, Ice lakes or the top hilltop small monastery.
Today you will descend from old Manang and passing by Gompa and a small Chorten. You will also cross small streams from Mt. Annapurna and then through a series of Zigzags trails to the downhill brings you to the Tilicho Base Camp Hotel.
Wake up for an early start to avoid the wind. It will take 3-4hours to reach Tilicho lake. upon arrival, spend some time around Tilicho Lake and return back to the base camp to have Lunch.
Today you are going down to Manang village after breakfast. Walk along the riverside and pass the monastery, before reaching Manang Village.
Today you depart Manang to Besishar pass through apple farms and small villages along the way. After reaching Besisahar, Freshen up and relax at the hotel in the evening.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.