Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, you are welcomed by the team and then you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight Stay here.
Early morning 7 hours journey to Syabrubesi, the starting point of the trek. On the way, you see the impressive views of the Annapurna Himalayas in the west to Manaslu, Ganesh Himal. Then after you will reach to Syabrubesi for night stay.
After Breakfast, your trek begins with a climb through a sub-tropical forest to join the trail from Syabrubesi. After having lunch, the trail continues upwards through the bamboo forests until you reach Lama hotel. Overnight stay here.
Today your trek begins after a good breakfast, through rhododendron and pine forest. The continuous trails take you to the Somber reminder of the 2015 earthquake. Where Langtang village once was with numerous lodges.
Mundu is just half an hour’s walk further on.
Overnight stay at Mundu.
On this day, you walk passed watermills, chortens, and prayer wheels on the way to Kyangjin Gumpa. After 3 hours you reach Gumpa and explore Gompa and surrounding areas and take in the mountain views.
After having breakfast, you will summit Tserko Ri after 5 hours trek. Here you can see Yala peak, Langtang Ri, Langtang Lirong and Naya Khang. After that your descent back to kyanjin Gompa where you will spend the night.
Today, you will start your trek back to Lama Hotel. The trek will take you around 6-7 hours, passing through forests and interesting villages, the mountains.
On this day you will walk slowly back to Syabrubesi while enjoying the view on the way.
Today you will drive back to Kathmandu Valley. The drive back to Kathmandu will take 6-7 hours.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.