Ghandruk is a common place for treks in the Annapurna Range of Nepal (Annapurna Base Camp and Annapurna Circuits Trek, in particular), with various trails and accommodation possibilities.
It is a famous Gurung Village at 2,010m (6,600ft) is located northwest of the lakeside of Pokhara city. It is accessible in one day, with a four to five hours walk after a short ride from the Pokhara city.
After an early breakfast, you will be driven towards Pokhara city. You will arrive in Pokhara by afternoon. After refreshment visit, David Falls, Gopteswor Cave, Bindabasini Temple, Boating at Fewa lake. Overnight Stay at Hotel in Pokhara.
Meet at your hotel in Pokhara in the morning and drive one & Half hours to Nayapul after breakfast. After reaching Nayapul you start your walk from here. En-route majestic views of Annapurna ranges, Manaslu, and other Mountains. After five hours of trekking, you will arrive at Ghandruk, visit the Gurung museum & explore rest & enjoy local food.
Overnight stay at Ghandruk along with the cultural program.
After having a good breakfast with the best mountain view at your guest house and start your trek to Pothana. The trail passes through the paddy field and reaches Deurali. Trekking further will arrive at Pothana. Overnight stay here.
Wake up early in the morning, spent some time at Pothana, and have local breakfast with great views of Annapurna massif, Fishtail, and other Mountains. Then the trek begins to Phedi. Your trail passes downhill with rice fields and the forest to Phedi. A 30 minutes drive from Phedi brings you to Pokhara.
Arrive at Pokhara and have a beautiful night in Pokhara City.
After having breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency