The lovely Bumthang valley is the religious heartland of the nation and home to some of its oldest Buddhist temples and monasteries. This three day trek passes through several villages on its meandering route through Bumthang countryside, and provides an exceptional opportunity for contact with Bhutanese rural life.
Paro - Thimphu
Thimphu - Trongsa
Trongsa - Jakar (Bumthang)
Bumthang - Nganglhakhang
Nganglhakhang - Ugyenchholing
Ugyenchholing - Jakar
Jakar - Trongsa
Trongsa - Thimphu
Thimphu - Paro International Airport - Depart Paro
- English speaking guide
- Monastery entrance fee as per our itinerary
- Transportation by jeep
- Accommodation on full board basis included Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast
- Kathmandu- Paro- Kathmandu flight ticket
- Bhutan Entry visa Permit
- Your Travel Insurance
- Any kinds of Bar bills Mineral water, Alcoholic drinks, Juice etc.
- Any Expense of Personal Nature.
- Tips for tour staff (Tipping is expected but not compulsory)
- Airport Departure tax
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on price includes section
This is departure.