Ghale Gaun Village Tour, basically Village Tourism in Ghale Gaun is introduced by Annapurna Conservation Area Project. It has been promoted on a local level by the Tourism management committee, Mothers groups, Lamjung Chamber of Commerce, DDC Lamjung and the Nepal Tourism Board. Ghale Gaun village,is the best village among South Asian villages and is the perfect example of a home stay based tourism destination in Nepal. Ghale Gaun village is situated at an altitude of 2070 m from sea level. You will have the chance to get familiar with the Nepali village culture, especially: Mongolian people who belong to the Gurung and Magar communities.
Early morning bus from Kathmandu to Beshisaharand have lunch there. After the lunch transfer to local bus station to take the local bus toGhaleGaun. After the 3.5 hours bus drive we will be welcomed by the GhaleGaun villagers with a garland and some light snacks (such as: sisnu, local sel roti & organic tea). Management members will show you your accommodation. After dinner there will be a cultural program in the community home.
Wake up early in the morning and after breakfast we will visitthevillage and its surrounding hills with a tiny tea garden.Later in the morning we will hike for 2 hours to Bhujung Village (This is the biggest village of Nepal; it has 200 houses).We will have lunch in Bhujung Village.Afterwards we will hike back to GhaleGaun village via Ghanpokhara a village owned by Honey Hunters.We will stay again overnight in the GhaleGaun village; where will have dinner and rest.
Wake up with tea and breakfast. We will say goodbye in a‘farewell ceremony’. After the ceremony we will hike to Khudi for 3 hours.From Khudi we will drive to Beshisahar for about 30 min; in Beshishar we will; transfer into another vehicle and continue our journey to Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in hotel.
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners) (not include last Day Dinner and First Day Break Fast).
- License holder local guide based your language.
- Permit and all entry Fee.
- Accommodation, food, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking.
- Tickets of bus related to your trekking package.
- Government charges in the behalf of office site.
- Official expenses.
- First Aid.
- Except the lunch and dinner explained in itinerary.
- Laundry, cold and hot drinks, and alcoholic drinks.
- Trekking and other equipments related to yourself.
- Other sightseeing, boating and mountain entrances fees not included in cost include section.
- Except the things which are not mention in cost include parts.
- Medical Insurance.
This is departure.