Chitlang Village lies on the southwestern ridge of Katmandu Valley and is close to Kathmandu. The village is beautiful and is surrounded by nature and wildlife. The way from Kathmandu to Chitlang village was a shortcut route to get to India in the Rana regime. The village itself is a unique destination as it has a huge ethnic diversity.
You also get chance to visit Kulekhani hydro project and its surroundings. Kulekhani is very nice and the dam water reservoir adds more beauty to the area. Markhu is a small village from where you can view the dam pond, Markhu is also famous for boating.
We will stay in a local house, where we will have lunch. After lunch we will hike 3 hrs to the Kulekhani Dam site. There is an option for boating in IndrasarovarLake. After having spend 1.5 hrs we will return to Chitlang and have dinner at our home stay. We will spend the night in Chitlang in our local home stay.
Village excursion and Naspati garden. We will havelunch at our home stay in Chitlang and drive back to Kathmandu.
- All transportation as per itinerary.
- Home stay (accommodation).
- Food and accommodation and 3 meals (Breakfast, lunch, Dinner) during the tour.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, water bottle, hot shower during the trekking etc.)
- Boating charge.
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Any donation and monuments entrance fee.
This is departure.