The World Heritage List includes 830 properties forming part of the cultural and natural heritage which the World Heritage Committee considers as having outstanding universal value.These include 644 cultural, 162 natural and 24 mixed properties. Out of these 10 sites are from Nepal itself. Seven out of these are cultural and two natural.
Some Nepal Sites/Properties submitted on the Tentative List of UNESCO
• The early medieval architectural complex of Panauti (1996)
• Tilaurakot, the archaeological remains of ancient Shakya Kingdom (1996)
• Cave architecture of Muktinath Valley of Mustang (1996)
• The medieval palace complex of Gorkha (1996)
• Ramagrama, the relic stupa of Lord Buddha (1996)
• Khokana, the vernacular village and its mustard-oil seed industrial heritage (1996)